This website, bitethefruit.com, bitethefruit.shop, related sub-sites, pages, services, features and functionalities, collectively, "Website,” are owned, published and provided by Bite the Fruit, Inc., an independent company incorporated in Washington DC.
This Terms of Service governs this Website and transactions made through this Website. You should carefully read these Terms before using this Website. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not authorized to use this Website.
This Website contains explicit images and information which may not be suitable to some individuals. When you access this Website you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or 21 in places in which 18 is not the minimum legal age of consent, and at a location where viewing adult material is not prohibited.
You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this Website and for respecting our rights and the rights of other persons or entities in connection with this Website and its content.
• You may not use this Website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
• You may not violate anyone's rights via downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this Website.
• You may not use this Website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene or pornographic material.
• You may not use or exploit any portion of this Website to distribute commercial messages, "spam," or other unsolicited communications.
• You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this Website in any manner that may adversely affect Bite the Fruit or any third party.
• You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network infrastructure.
• You may not bypass any of our measures to prevent or restrict access to this Website.
The use of the Bite the Fruit Website is solely at your own risk. It is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to this Website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the actions of any user of this Website. We do not make any warranty that this Website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by the use of this Website will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with this Website is to cease using it.
You expressly understand and agree that Bite the Fruit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this Website.
This Website may include links to other websites, social network platforms, for example, LinkedIn®, Facebook® and Twitter®. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by Bite the Fruit with respect to the linked site or its provider. We do not make any representations or warranties with respect to any linked website. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
Bite the Fruit reserves the right to refuse to offer access to this Website to anyone at any time. We may block, suspend, or terminate your use of this Website at any time for any reason which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Site maintenance.
• Your breach of this agreement.
• We are unable to verify or authenticate some or all of the information you provided us.
• Your use of this site could cause loss or damage to Bite the Fruit.
• Your use of this site creates legal liability to Bite the Fruit.
• Your use of this site violates the law or Bite the Fruit policies.
Copyright of this Website and its contents belong to Bite the Fruit. The Bite the Fruit logo is a registered design mark belonging to Bite the Fruit. The words "bite the fruit" are a registered word mark belonging to Bite the Fruit.
Certain content, such as third party copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission or within acceptable fair use laws.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Bite the Fruit, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
You may not, except as allowed by law (such as fair use), or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, or with expressed written permission from Bite the Fruit, reproduce, modify, display, perform, distribute, commercially exploit or use in any way, part or all of the contents of this Website. You may not transmit or store part or all of the contents of this Website in any form of publication or other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. If permission is granted by Bite the Fruit or allowed by fair use laws, any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Website in any form is prohibited other than under the following conditions:
• You may print or download part of the contents of this Website or extracts to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy part of the contents of this Website or extracts to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Bite the Fruit Website as the source of the material.
From time to time, Bite the Fruit may change these Terms of Service. If a change to these Terms is made, we will post the revised Terms on this Website. We reserve the right to add to, change or cease offering this Website at any time without notice and liability.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia. All claims relating to or arising out of these Terms, or the breach thereof, whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise, shall likewise be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, in each case, without regard to its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. All legal actions in connection with these Terms shall be brought in the District courts or federal courts located in the District of Columbia.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Bite the Fruit relating to this Website. There is no agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between any user and Bite the Fruit arising solely through the use of this Website. These Terms are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Bite the Fruit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Website or these Terms must be filed within thirty days after such claim or cause of action arose.
If you have questions about these Terms, contact Bite the Fruit at email@example.com.