Yes, we are open daily from 12pm to 8pm. We require mask, gloves and other safety precautions. We are only receiving seven customers at a time. You may be required to wait a few minutes before entry. Mask and gloves are available for purchase.
We are following the requirements prescribed by the District of Columbia and the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). These measures include:
• Employee wellness check before each shift
• Store capacity of seven people
• Social distancing of six feet or more
• Masks and gloves worn by shoppers and staff
• Hand sanitizers available in store
• Increased cleaning of high touch areas
• Shopping time of 15 minutes or less
• Shields at checkout and other areas
According to the CDC, there is minimal risk of contracting COVID-19 from a shipped package. Although not necessary, you may wipe down your items with sanitizing wipes or an alcohol-based cleaner as you unpack your shipment. After handling your package, wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.