Yes. We are open daily from 12pm to 8pm. We require masks and other safety precautions. We are only receiving ten customers at a time. You may be required to wait a few minutes before entry. Masks and gloves are available for purchase.
We are following the requirements prescribed by the District of Columbia and the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). These measures include, but are not limited to:
• Constant cleaning of frequently touched surfaces and areas
• Courtesy hand sanitizers for in-store use
• Employee wellness check before each shift
• Gloves worn by staff when fulfilling close contact services
• HEPA filtration units to improve air quality
• Masks worn by staff at all times
• Plexiglass shields at checkout and other areas
• Suspension of interactive services (i.e., harness fittings, product demos, etc.)
We would appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these safety precautions:
• Wear a mask while in the store
• Limit shopping time to 15 minutes or less
• Maintain social distancing of six feet or more
• Observe maximum store capacity of 12 people (shoppers and staff)
According to the CDC, there is minimal risk of contracting COVID-19 from a shipped package. Although not necessary, you may wipe down your items with sanitizing wipes or an alcohol-based cleaner as you unpack your shipment. After handling your package, wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.